The Why&How? magazine giveaway is run by Primary Science Teaching Trust (company number 12596629). “We” “Us” and “Our” refers to Primary Science Teaching Trust (PSTT). “You” and “Your” shall mean you, the person entering the giveaway. This is a free prize drawn open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over and are (1) involved in teaching primary science or (2) have been recognised by Us as being an outstanding primary science teacher through Our Primary Science Teacher Awards (PSTA).
- If You enter the giveaway, You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize of a £50 Ethical Superstore voucher (the “Prize”) to anyone in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The giveaway is open to adults (18 years and over) involved in teaching primary school science or winners of our PSTAs who are a resident within the UK.
- Any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the giveaway, or their direct family members, are not eligible for the Why&How? giveaway.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. In entering the giveaway, You confirm that You are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We may require You to provide proof that You are eligible to enter the giveaway.
3. How to Enter
1. To enter the giveaway, You must complete the questionnaire survey giving feedback on how You use PSTT’s termly Why&How? magazine.
2. To enter, You must provide a valid email address.
3. All questionnaire feedback must be received by 23:59pm, 5th November 2023. Any entries received after this will not be considered.
4. We will not accept entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer; or
- completed by third parties or in bulk.
- The giveaway entries will be randomly selected using a random generator.
- Winners will be contacted directly via email (from email@example.com) on Friday 10th November 2023. It will not be possible to notify those entrants that do not win. The winner will be awarded the Prize.
- To claim the Prize, the winner must reply to the email within a week, at which point We will give the winner a winner’s code. The winner must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their code and their school’s address, so that We can securely post a £50 Ethical Superstore voucher to the winner’s school address.
- Home educators or those involved in other ways of teaching primary science without a school address, may provide a personal or other professional address.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, We will send the given name and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month after the closing date of the giveaway.
- If the winner objects to any or all of their given name and county being published or made available, they must contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, We must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winner accepts and agrees that:
- the Prize must be taken as stated, it is non-transferable, and cannot be deferred, exchanged or redeemed for its value
- no alternate to the Prize will be available.
7. Our decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
5. Rights and permissions
- If We are unable to contact the winner after making reasonable efforts to do so, or the Prize is unclaimed after one week of Us notifying the winner, then the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited, and We reserve the right to offer the Prize to another random selected qualifying entrant.
- In the event that You are a winner, You accept and agree to the following in relation to the Giveaway:
- To participate in any publicity planned by Us, if required; and
- We may announce that you are a winner via Primary Science Teaching Trust social accounts. Social media handles will only be tagged if provided by You, the winner.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond Our reasonable control and which prevents Us from complying with these terms and conditions, We will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing Our obligation.
- We do not accept responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes.
7. Personal Data
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the Ethical Superstore.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, We may, at Our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude You from participating in the giveaway.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.