Supporting Teachers of Primary Science
We provide free advice and support to teachers wishing to improve primary science
The Primary Science Teaching Trust supports teachers to excel and raise the profile of science within and beyond their schools.
We support teachers in the following ways:
- Providing free advice and support to teachers interested in improving primary science in their school – click here to contact us today
- Providing guidance for science subject leaders in primary schools - click here to access free Subject Leader resources
- Creating resources for teachers by teachers
- Offering free Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Encouraging and supporting schools to join up into Cluster Networks
- Recognising outstanding teachers of primary science through the Primary Science Teacher Awards (PSTAs)
- Offering opportunities for outstanding teachers to shape primary science through the Primary Science Teacher College
- Providing opportunities for College Fellows to develop and disseminate best practice in primary science
- Working with academia, partners and outstanding teachers to undertake projects to improve primary science across the UK
- Encouraging and supporting teachers to undertake Primary Science Quality Mark (PSQM)
- Promoting and sharing excellence in primary science through our international Primary Science Education Conferences
For more information on how we support teachers, please get in contact.