Why nominate an outstanding teacher?
The benefits of becoming part of the Primary Science Teacher College
Each year, a number of primary science teachers are awarded a Primary Science Teacher Award (PSTA). Once awarded, these outstanding teachers will enjoy the following benefits:
- Prize winners will be invited to join the PSTT Primary Science Teacher College as a College Fellow.
- College Fellows have access to funding in excess of £500,000 a year to develop new projects, undertake professional development and to disseminate best practice from their work and that of the Trust.
- Annual invitation to the Primary Science Teacher College Conference
- College Fellows have access to a range of resources and growing network of excellent Primary Science Teachers
- £1000 prize money for the teacher
- A selection of TTS science resources for the school
With the support of the Primary Science Teacher College, College Fellows help raise the profile of science in their own schools and beyond.