The uckfield Cluster
A PSTT Cluster Network in Uckfield
The 10, current, participating schools are listed below. Please complete the Contact Us form if you wish to discuss any potential involvement with this Cluster.
Manor Primary School
Downsview Cres, Uckfield TN22 1UB
St. Marks CEP School
School Ln, Hadlow Down, Uckfield TN22 4HY
High Hurstwood CE Primary School
High Hurstwood, Uckfield TN22 4AB
Harlands Primary School, Uckfield
Mallard Dr, Uckfield TN22 5PW
Nutley CE Primary School, Nutley NR Uckfield
High St, Nutley, Uckfield TN22 3NW
Woodlands Federation of Schools, Heathfield
Rocks Park Primary School
Lashbrooks Rd, Uckfield TN22 2AY
Holy Cross C of E Primary School
Belmont Rd, Uckfield TN22 1BP
Frant and Mark Cross COE Federation
1 Sandridge, Crowborough TN6 1JE
Ticehurst and Filmwell CE Primary School
Steellands Rise, Ticehurst, Wadhurst TN5 7DH
The intended outcomes of the cluster are:
- To build on the enthusiasm of the cluster leaders.
- To continue to develop strategies to develop children’s ability to pose scientific questions.
- To develop strategies for teaching the different science enquiry skills.
- To secure subject leader’s understanding of science assessment.
- To develop a program of moderation of science across schools.
- Children’s enthusiasm for science grows.
- Children can confidently pose a variety of questions, including those which could be investigated.
Additional outcomes include:
- There will be different science enquiries are taking place within schools.
- Increased numbers of children achieving the age-related requirements of the National Curriculum.
- There are some children achieving beyond the requirements of the National Curriculum.
This will be achieved through building confidence and trust between the professionals and developing a long- term plan which can be broken down into small steps, of which the impact can be measured.
To find out more information about our cluster programme or how you can you get involved please feel free to contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.